(Not So) Secret Gardens
Chicago is known for the greenest neighborhoods in any large metro! Coupled with an award winning skyline & architecture, it is home to manny options in luxury living and gold coast real estate.
1. Bennett Park
- Designed by landscape architect, Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, also known for Maggie Daley Park & 606 Trail.
- Bordered by Mcclurg, Grand & Illinois
- Private access to residents of One Bennett Park Condominiums
- Explore Bennett Park Luxury Homes
2. Millennium Park
- Chicago’s playground, features no shortage of entertainment including Maggie Daley Park, The Bean, Petrillo Band Shell with free concerts from jazz to classical music.
- Flagship buildings include: 340 On The Park, St Regis Chicago, Aqua + more..
- Explore Millennium Park Real Estate
3. Trump Plaza
- Gifted to Chicago as a public space, flagship buildings include Trump Chicago & The Renelle
- Home to architecturally significant Wrigley Building, Ghirardelli & scenic boat tours, riverwalk & entry to the Magnificent Mile.
- Explore Magnificent Mile Plaza Real Estate
4. Grant Park
- Bordered by Museum Park flagship buildings 1201 S Prairie & 1211 S Prairie
- Home to Buckingham Fountain, the world’s largest fountain, Lollapalooza & the lakeshore.
- Explore Grant Park Real Estate
5. Lincoln Park 2550
- Designed by Lucien LaGrange
- Overlooking Chicago’s largest park & zoo
- Private gated park to west of building.
- Explore Lincoln Park 2550 Homes
Gold Coast Exclusive Real Estate